Looks like McFadden and Davis have some company according to ESPN.
Looks like McFadden and Davis have some company according to ESPN.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
yep this running back class is one of the deepest ever. You could get a household name in round 3 the way its looking.
im glad slaton is gone. devine will be getting the majority now.
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Devine can't take the beating of being an everydown back IMO.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
As many backs as are comming out, I look for some of the skinnier ones, like Slaton to turn to slot backs much like Reggie Bush did, in order to get playing time...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks